Powered by Blogger.

Do What Makes YOU Happy





People always say that it is important to do whatever makes you happy - including me. I feel like it is one of the most important things to remember.

Would you rather spend your life doing something you love or something you completely hate? I do understand that a lot of the time some parents/guardians and other family members try to push you into doing something that you don't want to do. Sure, they want what is best for you - don't forget that - but I feel like something they do forget that only we can and should decide on what we do in/with our lives, and that our happiness is the most important thing. I also understand that in the process of doing what makes you happy you feel obligated to make them happy, too, but believe me when I say this that their happiness will stem from yours.

With this all being said, there is a line between what makes you happy and the everyday obligations you should carry out - and that is school. School was horrible for me, I tried to avoid it as much as possible but at the end of the day it's an important time in your life, so keep at it, you can do it!
Just find a balance between school, work and find! your! passion!
If you like to write, go ahead and do it! If you like to draw, what's stopping you? If you enjoy helping people in any way - doctor/nurse, police force, firefighter, or anything at all - then great, go for it!

Do MORE of what makes you happy!

Every single one of us have small or big things that make us happy. Me? I enjoy concerts, drawing, writing, music, running/boxing/working out, going to new places/traveling and being around people who I care about - yes, that includes my dog!

But, remember, as cliche as this about to sound (sorry!) - this is YOUR life, and a lot of the time you do have to think about yourself. Do what makes YOU happy, not your friends or family, they will respect your wishes eventually.

What are 5 things that make YOU happy? Comment below or tweet me at @giventhewrld.


Thank you for reading, remember your happiness is SO important!


Until next time, be you and keep smiling.

love,

Tiffany .x


P.s I came across a really great site not too long ago, it's called the Happy Project and it has a lot of inspiring posts! Feel free to check it out! (I am in no way sponsored to promote, I just think this site can be helpful) http://thehappyproject.com/

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. My cat, writing, reading, tea and cake make me happy! Great post, I write about self-love and happiness as well on my blog. I have read a few of your posts and they're really good - well done!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely take a look at your blog. X

      Delete

Back
to top