Powered by Blogger.

25 of my Favourite Christmas Songs



There are many Christmas songs - or rather, many versions of Christmas songs - out there. I love the classics, but also I do really love a lot of the remakes.
I also love going Christmas shopping in December and hearing all the Festive songs and seeing all the decorations, it creates such a warm and happy feeling - despite how hectic the shopping side of things can get.

So in no particular order, here is a list of my 25 favourites.


1. White Christmas - Michael Bublé, Shania Twain
(the original is beautiful, too. However Michael is my favourite male singer, so how could I not put him on my list)

2. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

3. Thank God It's Christmas - Queen

4. The More You Give (The More You'll Have) - Michael Bublé

5. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

6. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Michael Bublé

7. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

8. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Jackson 5

9. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues, Kristy McColl

10. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Roy Wood, Wizzard

11. Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade

12. Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney

13. Christmas Lights - Coldplay

14. Underneath the Tree - Kelly Clarkson

15. One More Sleep - Leona Lewis

16. Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon, Yoko Ono, The Plastic Ono Band, The Harlem Community Choir

17. Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid

18. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams

19. Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Bublé

20. Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley

21. Cold December Night - Michael Bublé

22. Last Christmas - Wham!

23. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms

24. Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) - The Darkness

25. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé


Okay, so in case you haven't already noticed, I'm a pretty big fan of Michael Bublé. Anyway...

Which Christmas song is your favourite? 
Let me know in the comments below :)

Until next time, be you and keep smiling.

Love,

- T .x

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End) is probably my favourite Christmas song, but I love loads of the older ones too!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top