Powered by Blogger.

With A Heavy Heart, Prayers To The World.


This morning I woke up to the most heartbreaking news about Brussels, so soon after the devastating events that occurred in Turkey, Ivory Coast and too many other places that have been victim to horrible acts. So I wanted to pay my respects here.

It's so heartbreaking knowing what some people in this world are capable of. I cannot begin to explain how saddening it is.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected. My prayers go out to Belgium, Turkey, Ivory Coast, Yemen, Nigeria and everywhere around the world. Too many horrible acts go unnoticed so I wish to send light to all the victims friends and families.


"I see humans but no humanity"


love,


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. It truly is heartbreaking, especially since it keeps happening so often.

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's happening everywhere around us, so devastating..

      Tiffany

      Delete

Back
to top