Powered by Blogger.

HUSH: Review


After catching up on the latest episodes of Once Upon A Time, I decided to have a look at some of the new additions to Netflix and I came across a movie called 'Hush'. I didn't hesitate to press play as it seemed very interesting and it had a rating of 4.5 stars, so I though, why not?


Plot Summary:

After losing her hearing as a teenager, author Maddie Young has lived a life of isolation and has retreated into the woods to live a solitary life. When the masked face of a killer appears in the window of her secluded home, she must push herself beyond her mental and physical limits in order to fight for her life.

Starring:

Kate Siegel, John Gallagher Jr., Michael Trucco and Samantha Sloyan.


I think I will agree with the movie rating on Netflix and give it a 4.5 out of 5 as even though this movie super intense and thrilling and had me on the edge of my seat (literally... I was even off my seat at one point!), the ending just wasn't good enough for me - I am a huge ending-lover, it's my favourite part and I always expect movies to have a strong ending that will really 'wow' me because you know, the ending really makes or breaks a piece of work whether it's a book, movie, series, etc. However, saying that, the ending was definitely better than most horror/thriller movies so it didn't completely break the movie and it certainly had a great plot.

The main character is a very strong female lead which I absolutely love. She was brave, strong and determined. Really... she never gave up. That's something I admire.

I highly recommend you check this movie out if you can and let me know what you think!

This is one of the most intense thriller movies I have ever watched, I could feel my heart rate increasing every five minutes. I hope Hush gets the attention it deserves. Well done to the writers for delivering a movie that has a strong plot throughout and never letting the thrilling moments die. Also, well done to Siegel for her incredible acting!


Thanks for reading!

Until next time, be you and keep smiling.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top