Powered by Blogger.

10 Things from My Bucket List



Hi! I'd just like to quickly say a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog, I appreciate it so much and I hope you continue to enjoy it :)

For today's post I thought I would share 10 things from my bucket list. Ever since I was about 6 or 7 years old, I've kept a bucket list and I am constantly adding things and thankfully, crossing things off! I feel like having goals for the future makes things way more exciting and then finally being able to cross something off is one of the best feelings.


1. Travel all around the world - Ever since I was young I have loved to explore and experience new things and places. I love learning about new cultures, languages and meeting people from different parts of the world. As soon as I get the chance, I will travel as much as I can as this is my dream and ultimate goal.

2. Go surfing - I am obsessed with the idea of surfing. Literally, obsessed. It looks like such an amazing experience and I've just always wanted to be a surfer to be honest.

3. Go scuba diving/snorkeling - I have always loved the sea, so having the opportunity to get up close and personal with the marine life and experience the ocean in such a way would be incredible.

4. Go snowboarding - This is something I have always wanted to do and was close to doing at one point, so to have that opportunity again would be a dream come true.

5. Make a difference in someone's life - I love helping people and making them smile. I believe in daily acts of kindness and to be able to make a difference in someone's life permanently would really be something.

6. Paragliding/Parachuting/Skydiving - All kinds of adrenaline stuff I LOVE. My uncle has done almost anything you can think of which inspires me to do the same.

7. Do volunteer work in another country - Like I said, I love helping people, especially those who truly deserve and need the help. I feel like volunteering to work in another country would be an interesting learning experience for me.

8. Publish a book - This has been a dream of mine since I was young. I always said that one day I would publish a book, and now I have made it my mission to pursue this. I love writing, it is my escape and a way for me to express my thoughts and feelings. I constantly have ideas and messages that I wish to write about, so I hope that one day I can finally say that I have published a book.

9. Go on a road trip - This is something that makes me so excited. I feel like when accompanied with the right people — and of course some great music!! — that it would be a great experience and would create a sense of freedom. (It would also just  be nice to get away from my town for a while!)

10. Meet my idols.



Do you have a bucket list? If so, comment and let me know 3 things you would like to achieve in the future.


- T .x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top