Powered by Blogger.

Mental Health Awareness Week

source
May 16 - May 22 is Mental Health Awareness Week (Although, I do feel like it should be every week...) but anyway, as someone who is extremely passionate about raising awareness for mental health, I will only be posting about topics related to Mental Health this week.

In recent years, the Mental Health Foundation have helped generate conversations around anxiety, sleep deprivation and exercise, but this year the 'theme' is relationships, so my first post (which will be going live tomorrow) will of course, be based on relationships.

I think it's crucial that we raise as much awareness for mental health as we can every day. Our mental health and well being is super important but we are forever fighting the stigma and discrimination of mental health, so it's about time we took a stand and hopefully continue the conversation of mental health daily, one step at a time.

I hope that my posts can help raise awareness in some way. I created this blog so that I could talk about the things that I am passionate about, and this is one of them.

Thank you for reading,

Until next time be you and keep smiling.




For more information on Mental Health Awareness Week, click here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top