Powered by Blogger.

Time.

source


Time.

It can go by so fast.

I feel like we're always waiting for the right moment. 
The perfect time to do this, the perfect time to do that.
We're always waiting, and waiting, and waiting. 

And the only thing moving? 

Time.

As I sat in the back yard of my grandparents' house yesterday afternoon, planning a few things here and there for a book I'm currently writing and looking back at some old blog posts of mine from last year/this year, I couldn't help but realise how incredibly quick this year is going! I'm definitely someone who lives in the moment, sure I have things I want to do in the future because I like having goals, it makes things exciting but I also like the fear of the unknown. 

However, between all that it's easy to lose sight of what's important - loved ones. Recently my great granddad passed away and it opened my eyes so much. I feel like sometimes we forget that while we're growing up and finding ourselves, exploring and experiencing new things, our family are getting older with us. 

The thing is, we always think we have time. You may be thinking "But, Tiffany, we have our whole lives ahead of us! We have plenty of time to do this or that!" And you're totally right! We do have our whole lives ahead of us, so make the most of it! Would you rather spend the rest of your life going out and getting what you want or sitting around waiting for something to come to you? Make the most of everyday and really live. 

Do what you want. Go out and get what you want.

Travel if that's what makes you happy. Write books, create art, start a business, help people.

Inspire. 

Encourage. 

Smile, laugh.

Fill each day with your own type of happiness! And make sure that includes your loved ones. They're the ones who truly make this life beautiful.

Time is such a valuable thing, it's something that we can't get back once it's gone. Enjoy everyday. Enjoy the little things, and the big things and learn from everything in between.



Thanks for reading!

Until next time, be you and keep smiling.





CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post. I completely agree with you, at the end of the day time is never on our side but making the most of our time is the most important thing xo

    Whitney xoxo | Whitney Loren.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top